Thank you for your application!
That completes your membership application and the set up of your Direct Debit instruction. The Direct Debit Guarantee can be found below.
Please allow 10 working days for your membership application to be processed.
You should expect to receive:
1. An email within 3 working days to confirm that your direct debit has been set up. This does not mean that your membership fee has been collected - only that it has been set up. We will always give you at least 5 days notice before collecting the membership fee.
2. If your application is successful, an email from us confirming acceptance and providing a special login link to the members area.
3. A member pack sent by post which will include the date when the membership fee will be collected. This will include the payment schedule for your tax records.
If your application is rejected or is incomplete we will contact you by email.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit London & Zurich Ltd re The Gardeners Guild will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request London & Zurich Ltd re The Gardeners Guild to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and d
ate will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by London & Zurich re The Gardeners Guild or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when London & Zurich Ltd re The Gardeners Guild asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.